- Help Center
- LiveDataset Overview
- Performing Important Calculations
Performing Important Calculations
- A series of spreadsheets calculates important information.
- Not clear enough. Formulae are difficult to review and maintain, hidden away in cells.
- Not reliable. Errors always creep in when repeatedly copying changes from one cell to thousands.
- IP Vulnerability. When you send someone a spreadsheet they have all the calculations. And you cannot protect your Intellectual Property.
All the above have a direct impact on scalability.
LiveDataset supports the configuration of calculation trees that are transparent, reliable, protected, and scalable.
This simple example shows sales data being aggregated.
How It Works
- LiveDataset calculations are defined in one place. No more copying formulae.
- Data structures are organized like a database without needing SQL or coding skills.
- Calculations are performed on highly-scalable, secure servers.
- Calculations are much more reliable as they can be easily audited.
- Reduces risk to intellectual property in proprietary algorithms.
- High scalability and resilience.